The Central Board of Directors of the Armenian General Benevolent Union (the "Union") hereby gives notice to all the members of the Union qualified to attend, that the 92nd General Assembly will be held on Saturday, October 8, 2022, at 11:30 AM at the Vatche and Tamar Manoukian Manuscript Library (Matenadaran) at the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Vagharshapat, Armenia.
This is the only notice which will be given for the meeting of the 92nd General Assembly. We therefore request the qualified members of the Union to attend the Assembly in person or to submit, on or before September 7, 2022, their respective proxies duly executed and certified according to the provisions of the By-Laws, to the Secretary of the Central Board of Directors by
emailing it to the official email address of the AGBU Central Board at email@example.com,
or mailing it to the following address:
Armenian General Benevolent Union
Central Board of Directors
55 East 59th Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10022, U.S.A.
AGENDA OF THE MEETING
- Consideration and approval of the Report on the Activities of the Union for the years 2020 and 2021.
- Consideration and approval of the Union's Financial Reports for the years 2020 and 2021.
- Election of Directors.
- Election of a member of the Auditing Committee.
- Consideration and action upon any matters incidental to the foregoing and any matters which may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
- Consideration of any recommendation and resolution of the General Assembly.
ARMENIAN GENERAL BENEVOLENT UNION
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Berge Setrakian, President
Sarkis Jebejian, Secretary
August 2, 2022