The AGBU Global Leadership Program (GLP) Coordinator is a paid temporary full-time position that will begin on June 25, 2023, and end on August 5, 2023. This position requires the Coordinator to live in the AGBU Vahe Karapetian center with the summer participants so that GLP staff will always be available for the participants and make them feel safe and comfortable during the program. The Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact to the participants and will report to the Program Manager.
- With the guidance of the Program Manager, manage the social and professional well-being of participants, both in and outside the dorms through team-building activities
- Plan and execute daily social and weekly professional development events
- Create all print and digital media for summer program events and activities, including GLP Yerevan 2023 Booklet
- Design and implement social media strategy for GLP with up-to-date content and photographs
- Take, organize and use photos to document the 2023 season to be used for future AGBU promotional materials
- Devote approximately 20-25 hours per week working in the AGBU Armenia Office, in addition to work done inside and outside of AGBU Vahe Karapetyan life
- Serve as a capable and exemplary leader to the participants
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the Program Manager
- Advanced proficiency level in English
- Enthusiastic with a high energy level and a positive attitude
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt quickly
- Proactive and willing and ready to take initiative
- Effective team player with the ability to work independently
- Mature problem solver with the ability to serve as a positive role model for participants
- Career and goal oriented
- Creative abilities
- AGBU Global Leader Program alumnus/a (formerly known as Yerevan Summer Internship Program) or experience as a student advisor or counselor
- Interest in professional development
- Interest in event and program management
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com in the subject line indicating your:
"LAST NAME, First Name GLP-Yerevan 2023 Coordinator Application"
Preference will be given to those who apply by or before Friday, May 26th, 2023.
AGBU is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and employs regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or veteran status.