New York, NY
AGBU is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant with the ability to support key executives in our global headquarters located in New York City. This is a highly visible role working with multiple in-house teams and international volunteers to assist in the daily administrative and logistical needs for the Central Board and Chapters.
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization
- Coordinate executive communications including answering emails, maintaining database of global contacts etc.
- Maintain oversight of global activities and assist in organizing and consolidation of activity highlights for reports and publications
- Assist in preparation for meetings including regular board meetings and Central Board events
- Maintain an organized filing system of documents, corporate records, archives and reports
- Administrative details; gather, compile and report information relevant to department; may manage several projects or activities at one time
- May be involved in high-level donor and volunteer contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment
- Carry out major assignments in conducting the operations of the business
- Manage travel arrangements for executives, as needed
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- United States citizenship or residency required
- 7+ years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Spoken fluency in Armenian required; reading/writing preferred
- Advanced administrative and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the belief that no task is too big or too small
- Ability to work independently and quickly
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must uphold a strict level of confidentiality with good judgment and exercise skills. Use utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Additional languages a plus but not a requirement
How to Apply:
Please send all requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGBU is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and employs regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or veteran status.