Click here to download the PDF (185KB) of the latest AGBU Armenia News Bulletin.
We received this message from Cairo about the upcoming anniversary celebrations (Oct. 1-6, with optional Oct. 7-11 trip to Hurghada):
HMEM Nubar Cairo club’s 50th Anniversary Reunion is getting closer… Here in Cairo, we are all excited for this big event. The organization committee will be offering its full help for anyone wishing to be present, whether hotel accommodation in any of the 4 hotels assigned for the event or just to participate in the event…the forms…can also be downloaded from the documents section of the agbuegypt website.
On the AGBU EGYPT website there was the following information:
HMEM Nubar Cairo is now accepting reservations for the club’s 50th and HMEM’s founding’s 80th anniversary celebrations. Anyone wishing to be present in this reunion can now reserve in any of the 4 hotels assigned for the event or book one of the three available packages of participation. A special reservation and payment form has been issued for this purpose. The reservation form, the hotel rates from, the program of the event and the available packages are all available in the documents section of the agbuegypt website.
Three types of packages are available:
- the full package,
- the mini-package (without the sightseeing tours and Alexandria) and
- a highlights package which covers the event’s main 3 days: Attending the basketball matches of Friday (including dinner) to Sunday, the Grand Ball of Saturday at the Fairmont Towers, in addition to the Sunday mass at the St. Gregory church and lunch at the club.
All packages include transport from the assigned hotels which will be the pick-up points of all ground tour activities..
It will also be possible for any participant to reserve and pay for accommodation in any of the four assigned hotels; all in the Heliopolis region close to the club. These are:
- The Fairmont Heliopolis Hotel (ex-Sheraton Heliopolis), a 5 Star Hotel on the road to the airport on Salah Salem at 10 minutes drive from HMEM Nubar Cairo club.
- The 4 Star Baron Hotel (5 minute walk from the club),
- the 4 Star Triumph Hotel (10 minute drive from the club) and
- the new 3 Star Karvin Hotel (10 minute walk from the club). The optional trip to Hurghada will be from 7 to 11 October at the lavish Safir Hotel.
Reservations for local participants will open at a later date
Click here to download the PDF (117KB) of the latest AGBU Armenia News Bulletin.
Click here to download the PDF (125KB) of the latest AGBU Armenia News Bulletin.
Click here to download the PDF (191KB) of the latest AGBU Armenia News Bulletin.