Armenian nationals, currently in Egypt, can call +20122163850, if they need help by the embassy.
Tigran Balayan, the spokesperson for Armenian Foreign Ministry told Tert.am that everything is all right with both the Armenian nationals who are currently in Egypt, and with the Egyptian-Armenians.
Read the whole post here.
The Armenian embassy in Cairo is located at 20 Mohamed Mazhar Strett, in the Zamalek neighborhood of Cairo, and their website is www.armembegypt.com.
IN THIS ISSUE
- AGBU partnering with Eduardo Eurnekian in NKR: “One Laptop Per Child” Project
- Driving away the responsibility of genocide, the Turkish state leaves the shame of the genocide committer on its people
- Expert: Karabakh must have its word in issue relation to it
- Expert: no possibility of war
- Sergey Shakaryants: Gul’s speech at PACE was not something new
- Gagik Minasyan: Turkey goes on speaking in a language of preconditions
- Levon Shirinyan: Presidency of Turkey at PACE cannot bring to serious changes
- Avetis Berberyan appointed RA President’s assistant
- “Heritage” ready to cooperate with opposition
- Head of Jewish community says denial of genocide is a crime against whole mankind
- RA President: Referendum only way to settle Karabakh conflict
- Serzh Sargsyan: Azerbaijan does not want to negotiate with NK, but it does not mean that Karabakh is not partaking in the negotiation process
- German company to present proposals on efficient organization of garbage cleaning in Yerevan
- “Vatel” institute introduced into Armenia
- Robert Minasyan: To develop tourism in Armenia first of all we must learn to smile
- Online system of hotel reservation to be applied in Armenia
- Harut Sassounian: German insurance companies should stop cheating their Armenian clients By Harut Sassounian, Publisher, The California Courier
- The Armenian Philanthropists’ Avenue to operate this year
- Programs of Diaspora Ministry to have youth inclination
- A blues concert dedicated to Martin Luther King Day
- International contests in creative unions
- Chairman of European Piano Competition to visit Armenia
- Restoration centers for preservation of cultural heritage to be established
- Electronic exhibitions of collections of RA Culture Ministry’s museums to be organized
- Joint systems of electronic sale of tickets to be introduced into cultural structures
- Hasmik Poghosyan: ‘The Educational Part of the Jazz College will be preserved’
- The Yerevan asylum – home to 1260 homeless people
- 49 km-long road sectors and 6 bridges to be repaired
- German Red Cross to continue charitable programs in Yerevan
- Social polls to find out youth issues
- The Union of Russian Armenians has declared the 2011 as the Year of Youth
- Introductory visit of foreign journalists to Armenia
- Scientific conference dedicated to 500th anniversary of Armenian book-printing
- President meets parents of killed servicemen
- A concept on funding of development of physical culture and sport needed
Click here to download the PDF (108KB) of the latest AGBU Armenia News Bulletin.
Click here to download the PDF (2.99MB) of the January 2011 edition of AGBU Melbourne’s Nor Tsayn Newsletter.
On December 18, 2010, the Koghtan Choir — under the direction of Haig Sarkissian — gave a concert at the AGBU Cultural Center in Paris. The concert was held to help the AGBU Paris-Youth section’s humanitarian project, slated for summer 2011 in Armenia
Over 100 people attended the event. The works of Komitas, Avetissian, Hovhanessian, and Zakarian were performed. Guest artists Lucie Deroian and Pierre Vaello gave their interpretation of Komitas and Sayat Nova songs. The evening ended with a cocktail reception.
With more than 40 concerts, both in France and abroad, the Koghtan Choir has been promoting Armenian culture and music for nearly 20 years.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Any testimony for the consolidation of the NKR statehood causes inadequate reaction by Baku
- Bako Sahakyan receives Russian philanthropist
- President Sargsyan meets Thomas Hammarberg
- Davit Jamalyan: Turkish propaganda is more dangerous
- Yervand Bozoyan: Nalbandyan-Mammadyarov meeting may weaken the tension
- Serzh Sargsyan: We strive to have a state, a society whose pillars are knowledgeable people
- Turkologist: Turkey tries to suspend recognition of Armenian Genocide through blackmailing
- Charles Aznavour calls on to Israel to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide
- It is early to expect progress in NK conflict settlement
- Political analyst: It is difficult to expect any drastic progress or changes in the Karabakh conflict settlement process
- Yervand Bozoyan: ‘The Armenian side gives proper responses to Azerbaijan’s instigating policy’
- President Sargsyan sends letter of condolences on a terrorist attack at the Domodedovo airport
- About 8000 foreign citizens visited the NKR in 2010
- Armenian Catholicos undergoes surgery in New York
- Armen Ashotyan: Our future is only in knowledge and healthy competition
- “Ayb” senior school to work in 2011-2012 academic year
- Pavel Avetisyan: Areni structures prove ancient facts of wine production
- Association of Armenian graduates received education at US educational establishments opens
- Elections of YSU rector May 29
- YSU to offer a major in Caucasus Science starting from 2012
- 2 lecturers of YSU dismissed for taking bribes
- YSU needs young lecturers
- Four Armenians injured in “Domodedovo” bomb blast
Click here to download the PDF (71KB) of the latest AGBU Armenia News Bulletin.